Application and Selection Process for Jobs in Pakistan Army
Applications for jobs in Pakistan Army are invited form the citizens of Pakistan for the post of constable in Pakistan Army.
Eligibility: Candidate must belong to Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, or Gilgit Baltistan.
Age & Height: 23 years on or before 1st April 2019
Note: Candidates who are graduate or have higher degree education will avail 1-year age relaxation. Who candidates belonging to Injured and martyr and candidates having driving license will avail 2-year age relaxation.
|Clerk & Cook||5’3″|
|Sweepers & Scentary worker||5’3″ (Age 17-35 years)|
|Candidates belonging to injured or martyred, Baluchistan, Northern Areas, Fata will have special relaxation|
- Must have Matriculation or higher degree
- For the post of Clerk intermediate or higher education. (Computer diploma holders will be preferred.)
- Education for Cook: Middle or Higher.
- Sweeper: illiterate or Primary maximum.
- Minorities have special quota.
- Original Certificates or Asnaad with two attested photo copies
- Must have Your National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form B
- Domicile and Citizenship Certificate is necessary for applicants from Azad Kashmir
- 4 passport sized fresh photos
- Attest all documents including educational and other certificates, CNIC, Form B, photos etc from gazetted officer
Selection Process for Jobs in Pakistan Army
Candidates can apply between 15 October to 15 November 2018 online through www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. But it is not necessary. Candidates can also apply by themselves on related Army Selection and Recruitment Office and Regimental Center. For more information on selection process please visit Pak Army official website.